November 6 & 7 Discovery Lodge. State Highway 47 National Park
TD Des Cooper [Discovery Lodge 0800 122 122]
If the weather is half decent this has to be one of the most spectacular places in the country to play Disc Golf. Always good to bring your gumboots as back-up to your golf shoes though.
Entry Fee $15. No meals provided .. But free tea, coffee and soup.
Friday November 5
- 4:00pm.. Casual Doubles and course orientation.
Saturday November 6
- 08:00am to 9:15am.. Registration
- 09:30am.. Players meeting.
- 10:00am.. Tee off round 1 ‘Smoking Mountain’ [TD Draw]
- 12:00.. Lunch [BYO]
- 1:00pm.. Players meeting
- 1:15pm.. Round 2 ‘Smoking Mountain’ [Seeded]
Sunday November 7
- 09:00am.. Players meeting
- 09:30am.. ‘North Island Champs’ [TD Draw]
- 11:30am.. Lunch [BYO]
- 12:30pm.. Players meeting
- 12:45pm.. ‘North Island Champs’ [Seeded]
- 3:00pm.. Award’s and applause.
Note: Smoking Mountain two rounds Saturday. North Island Champs two rounds Sunday. [Sunday will have alternate pin placements]. Accumulative four round score for tour points.
ENTRY FEE $15...tea, coffee, soup provided.